ANGELINA JOLIE FACTS
ANGELINA JOLIE FACTS
ANGELINA JOLIE FACTS | Angelina Jolie at present so much high paying hollywood actress and top 10 listed hollywood actress.Angelina Jolie struggled hard so much in her life and till present she is working hard in her life and it is most praising thing that in these circumstances , she made through all the way but she never loses heart and told the women at this era that women should rise for their rights. Angelina Jolie is so much more than just a pretty face. An award-winning actress, a mother, a humanitarian and that’s just scratching the surface.
READ ABOUT ANGELINA JOLIE AND BRAD PITT DIVORCE
ANGELINA JOLIE CHILDHOOD AND MEMORIES | ANGELINA JOLIE FACTS
- Angelina Jolie Voight was born on June 4, 1975, in Los Angeles, California, to actor Jon Voight and actress Marcheline Bertrand.
- Marcheline Bertrand ,her mother allowed 14-year-old Angelina to live with her boyfriend in Angelina’s bedroom with Marcheline sleeping in the room next door.
- She has blood traces from France, Germany, Slovakia, Netherlands and Canada.
- She studied at the Lee Strasberg Theater Institute while in her early teens.
- Angelina dropped out of her acting class from Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute to pursue her desire of becoming an undertaker or a funeral director. She went on to study embalming.
- she was signed with Finesse Model Management. She usually wore dark clothes in her modeling shoots.
- She came back to acting classes after she broke up with her boyfriend.
- Angelilna Jolie later attended New York University.
- Her natural hair color is dark blonde. Her mother dyed it dark brown when she was four or five and she’s kept it dark ever since.
- Her godparents are Jacqueline Bisset and Maximilian Schell. Bisset has starred in movies such as Casino Royale, The Deep, Class and actor Schell won the Oscar for the movie Judgment at Nuremberg.
- Jolie’s tattoo on her left arm was done in her mother’s presence. The tattooed words are “A prayer for the wild at heart kept in cages” ad was inspired by the words of Tennessee Williams.
- she has fourteen known tattoos. She has a Latin proverb “quod me nutrit me destruit” (what nourishes me destroys me), two sak yant designs featuring a prayer of protection and a twelve-inch-by-eight-inch tiger, and seven sets of geographical coordinates indicating the birthplaces of her children and her partner Brad Pitt.
- The tattoo on her left shoulder blade was performed by a Thai artist using a hammer and “a foot-and-a-half long needle,” she told People.
- Angelina has a tattoo between her shoulder blades that says “Know Your Rights”. This phrase tattooed is a title of a song from her favorite band, The Clash.
- Angelina Jolie keeps her famous lips healthy with Blistex brand lip balm.
- Angelina has had some interesting hobbies from collecting different types of knives and first edition books.
- In the early 1990’s, Angelina began to suffer from depression and began cutting herself. She told Allure in 2004, “I had that problem early on when I couldn’t feel a bond with another human being.”
- Growing up, she didn’t like being hugged. During an interview with London’s Mail on Sunday, she said: “Growing up, I had a thing about people hugging me, even my mother, I’m holding my breath now just talking about it.”
- Angelina Jolie made her first appearance in a movie alongside her dad in “Lookin’ to Get Out”, which was released in 1982.
- She made her major acting breakthrough in the 1998 television film Gia based on the short, tragic life of model Gia Marie Carangi.
- Afterwards She won Golden Award for Best Actress Award.
READ ABOUT ANGELINA JOLIE HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS