ANGELINA JOLIE LIFE FACTS
ANGELINA JOLIE LIFE FACTS
ANGELINA JOLIE LIFE FACTS | Angelina Jolie always has been playing vital role in every stage.And she has told this thing that a woman can be destroyed if she is not willing to lose the race.At present ,Angelina Jolie has third divorce case and there are big rumours and case of divorce is about to end up.Even then Angelina Jolie is still making big roles in film industry even at the age of above than 40 years old.I accept Angelina Jolie as a most courageous and daring girl.The case of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie divorce is about child abuse.Their lawyers are fighting for case , let’s see where the camel sits.
BRAD PITT AND ANGELINA JOLIE DIVORCE
We are talking about Angelina Jolie life facts how she made action,love movies and how she played a vital role as mother.There are given below some facts about Angelina Jolie.
- Angelina Jolie also received role in Girl, Interrupted (1999) brought Jolie her first Academy Award
- Angelina Jolie is one of the highest paid Hollywood actresses. She was ranked on top of the Hollywood’s most paid actresses during the years 2009 and 2011.
- Angelina Jolie has won one Oscar, 3 Golden Globe awards and 2 Screen Actors Guild.
- Angelina Jolie loves doing her own stunts. As Lara Croft, Angelina Jolie performed almost 80 percent of the stunts.
- Angelina Jolie is said to be the only A-lister in Hollywood who does not have a publicist to represent her and her PR activities. She deals with her own public image.
- Angelina has starred not only in movies but also in many music videos with renowned singers like Meat Loaf, Lenny Kravitz and the Rolling Stones.
- Angelina Jolie has been married twice. She married Hackers co-star Jonny Lee Miller in 1995. She wore black leather pants and a white top with Jonny’s name scribbled in her own blood to the ceremony. The couple divorced in 1999.
- Over time, she has covered or lasered several of her tattoos, including the name of her second husband, “Billy Bob”, and the Chinese characters “?” (death) and “?” (courage).
- During the split from Miller, before their divorce was final, she had her first openly gay relationship. She began dating her ‘Foxfire’ costar, Jenny Shimizu, in 1998.
- The following year, Jolie married Academy Award-winning actor Billy Bob Thornton. The couple got married in Las Vegas and the ceremony cost $189. That union lasted until 2003.
- In 2001, Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton signed their wills in blood.
- Jolie met her next romantic partner, actor Brad Pitt, during the making of Mr. and Mrs. Smith in 2004.
- Angelina Jolie denied they had an affair while he was still married to Jennifer Aniston on several occasions, but later admitted that they “fell in love” on the set.
- In 2005, actor Brad Pitt filed paperwork to adopt both of Jolie’s children. In March 2007, Angelina and Brad adopted a 3-year-old boy from a Vietnamese orphanage and named him Pax Thien.
- Angelina Jolie adopted a son from Cambodia and named him Maddox. Three years later, she adopted a daughter, Zahara.
- Angelina and Brad have 3 biological children together. The first daughter, Shiloh, was born in Namibia as the couple sought to avoid the media frenzy surrounding the birth.
- Angelina was named the sexiest person in history in 2007, beating her partner Brad Pitt.
- Jolie gave birth to twins, Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, on July 12, 2008, in a seaside hospital in southern France.
- The couple sold the rights for the first images of their twins to People and Hello! magazines for $14 million—making them the most expensive celebrity pictures ever taken. The money went to the Jolie-Pitt Foundation.
- Angelina Jolie mother Marcheline Bertrand died of ovarian cancer at the age of 56 after fighting the disease for many years.
- Brad proposed to Angelina in 2012. He gave her a tablet-shaped diamond engagement ring — estimated at 16 carats and worth $500,000 – which he helped design with jeweler Robert Procop.
- Don’t expect a wedding anytime soon, they say they will only get married once gay marriage is legal in all of the United States.
- Angelia is also the former Goodwill Ambassador of UNHCR. She has been awarded by the UN Correspondents Association with “Citizen of the World Award”.
- Angelina and her father, Jon Voight, had a fairly poor relationship throughout their lives, following her father’s infidelity. The two cleared their differences in 2007 and have since moved on.
- Angelina Jolie commits herself to a very important rule: Spend 1/3 of what you earn, give away 1/3 of your earnings and finally save the remaining 1/3 of earnings.
- Angelina Jolie is also the recipient of “Global Humanitarian Award” awarded by UNA-USA in 2005.
- Angelina Jolie is a citizen of three continents. She is an American citizen by birth. She is a Cambodian citizen which was awarded by the Cambodian king in honor of her conservation work in the country.
- Angelina Jolie was the face of St. John and Shiseido from 2006 to 2008, and in 2011 had an endorsement deal with Louis Vuitton reportedly worth $10 million—a record for a single advertising campaign.
- Angelina Jolie is an honorary European citizen by virtue of the honorary citizenship granted to her in recognition of her preservation of truth in the Bosnian war through her directorial movie.
- Angelina Jolie underwent a double mastectomy in a bid to prevent breast cancer in the future. She shared this news with the world in May 2013, via a New York Times op-ed article titled “My Medical Choice.”
- Angelina Jolie is a licensed pilot and owns a single-engine Cirrus SR22 aircraft. She will also be one of the fortunate people to view earth from space by flying on Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic.
- Angelina Jolie has always one element of daring and courage all through her life.
Angelina Jolie Facts are examples of courage and dareness;she tells women of world that women should face realities of life and face them happily.
READ ABOUT ANGELINA JOLIE LIFE AND MEMORIES