How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Performance Issues
Factory reset Samsung
Should nonen of all the techniques help, then you can still set the Samsung Galaxy S6 to factory settings. Here, however, all your data will be deleted and the system is reloaded onto the smartphone.So before Perform the factory reset you can back up the important data.
To factory reset, follow these few steps:
- Go to Settings
- Backup and Reset
Restart Samsung Galaxy S6
when any type of issue such as battery drain, performance, overheating or camera issue is occurring. You should restart your phone before you proceed any solution.
To restart your phone hold the power key, confirm that you want to turn it off, and then hold the power Key down to turn it back on.
The performance should be much better afterwards.
To free up RAM
If Apps are active in your RAM and require nonstop CPU performance.This reason is also slow down the Samsung Galaxy S6.
To Free up RAM, follow these few steps:
- Shut down with the Android Task Manager.
- Open from the Home screen the menu
- App “Smart Manager”.
- Tap in the app on “RAM”.
- Section “Background Apps”
- Tap now on the button “End All”.
This will improve performance of Galaxy S6. Info: An app can be automatically started again, if this is provided by the Android system.
Perform Wipe cache partition
on your phone
If your have Samsung Galaxy S6 problems, this has usually to do with Android firmware. Problems may be, for example:
- Galaxy S6 becomes hot while using apps
- Samsung Galaxy S6 battery runs out of power quickly
- Samsung Galaxy S6 screen goes black
If we have problems with your smart phone or issues in the manner as described above, then we can try to solve this with a so called Wipe cache partition.
This method deletes temporarily system files. These temporary files can cause problems and errors.
That’s why temporary files makes sense to perform a wipe cache partition to delete them on the Samsung Galaxy S6.
It will not erase any personal data. I show you how to perform a wipe cache partition on the Samsung Galaxy S6:
- Turn off Samsung Galaxy S6 completely.
- Press the following keys to turn on the phone on again
- Power On/ Off Volume + Home button If the Galaxy S6 vibrates once, release the power on/ off button but keep the other two keys from the key combination pressed until a small menu appears on the screen.
- Then mark the entry “Wipe cache partition” with the volume down key.
- Now with the power on / off button the entry can be selected and the process gets started.
- This takes only a few seconds.
- Now the previously displayed menu appears again.
- Then select the first entry with “Reboot system now” and run the command again with a press of the power button.
Samsung Galaxy S6 will now reboot. That’s it. The reboot can might take a few seconds longer. After that no more errors such as black screen, overheating or battery drain should occur with Samsung Galaxy S6.
Now You know how to solve problems using a wipe cache partition on the Samsung Galaxy S6.