general wordpress questions
General WordPress Questions
wordpress basic questions
- You want to schedule a backup of your site database but do not have enough permissions to access your host. Which of the following choices can help you perform this task?
Answer:Install “wp database backup” plug-in.
- manually install language package or translate as necessary
- databases can WordPress be installed by default?
- Is it able to run more than one site/blog from a single installation of WordPress?
- After moving a WordPress site to a new host. If you changed your site’s URL. Do you have to update your posts and pages to correct paths to your uploaded media files?
- What is the first action you need to take for enabling WordPress MU feature?
c. Add this code to wp-config.php file: define( ‘WP_ALLOW_MULTISITE’, true );
- Which of the following actions must be performed before enabling the Network feature?
b. Deactive your plugins
- WordPress’s requirements are modest. At minimum, your server should support:
b. PHP version 4.3 or greater, MySQL version 4.0 or greater
- Can you Override database values for your site URLs in wp-config.php?
- .Super Cache compression can cause problems if your server is _______
c. already compressing output using mod_deflate (on Apache) or PHP compression (zlib)
- After how many times did you enter an invalid password, your IP Address would be locked?
e. no limit
- Can you choose your username during the installation process from which version?
- How can the use of html code in comments be disabled?
c.By changing the theme’s source code.
- Is supper cache a built-in plugin of WordPress?
- Can you move your wp-config.php file to the parent directory without changing any settings?
b. Yes, provided that you are installing WordPress in your web root directory (such as public_html). Otherwise, it is impossible.
- Can you move your wp-content folder elsewhere or rename it to something else without changing any settings?
- Which of the following data can you import from Blogger site?
c.Posts, comments, and users
- _________________ is a good way to improve the performance of a WordPress blog.
c.Installing the “wp super cache” plug-in
- A possible way to collect real-time statistics about traffic to a WordPress site is to:
b.use a plug-in
- The date/time format of a WordPress site can be changed in __________________.
- Which of the following actions must be fixed after importing data into wordpress?
d. All of above data
- Which of the following blog sites can be imported into WordPress?
- ____________ can do anything in the WordPress administration area: write, edit, and delete posts, pages, links, and comments; upload media files of any type; import content; manage the Dashboard; create, edit, and delete other users; enable and configure plugins and themes; change the site’s theme; and manage all the available options.
- Can you import content from static HTML files into wordpress?
- Can you import content from joomla or mambo site into wordpress?
- Which of the following actions must be performed to import data from WordPress.com?
c. Login wordpress.com, then export data by export tool, and import a exported xml file to your site.
- How many built-in user roles does WordPress have?
they are “Administrator”, “Editor”, “Author”, “Contributer” and “Subscriber”
- Can you add an extra fields to user’s profiles (as birth day, birth year,..)?
- Can users change their avatar on profile setting panel?